BEGINNING IRISH DANCE
Our kids Intro to Irish Dance class is a fun, lively class that meets once-a-week for 45 minutes. In class, students are taught the Irish Jig and Reel along with many movements essential to Irish dance.
Students love learning the Irish themed dance routines with their new dance friends—They can then perform at our many performance opportunities throughout the year :)
What Makes Burke Connolly’s Program so Unique?
Burke Connolly has developed a curriculum to ensure each child thrives in class and on stage. Each class level builds on a specific skill set so that students smoothly and naturally progress to the next level as they achieve the necessary skills.
Our formula is successful because it is based on giving parents and students access to a variety of tools in and outside of class to help students advance in their skills!
Our teachers also understand that not all parents were Irish dancers as kids (and even those who were find that a lot has changed!!). Because of that, we have developed tons of Parent-friendly guides to help you understand what you child is learning, how they are progressing, and the whys behind their road to success!
What Do You Get When You Register Your Child?
When You Register for Classes, You Receive:
- A FREE Burke Connolly "Reels & Jigs" T-Shirt!
- Option of ONE or TWO 45 minutes classes a week
- Access to our Confidential Student Only Page with Private Practice Videos, Skills Lists, How-To Guides for Parents AND Students, Student Directory for Carpools, and much more!
- Parent Education Emails so you feel confident in the new world of Irish Dance!
- “My Skills & My Steps” worksheet with Level-Specific Skills your child will be learning
- Progress Reports each session that show your child’s advancement and areas that need a wee bit more practice ;)
- Exciting Performance Opportunities!
- Instant Access to "What’s in My Irish Dance Bag? A new dancer’s guide to what to bring & wear to an Irish dance class".