ST. PATRICK'S DAY 2018
- List of Students Dancing in Each Show- Double check your shows!
- Parking/Show Information- UPDATED 3/14/17
- ALL SHOWS AT-A-GLANCE
· All Burke Connolly Students MUST be accompanied by an adult during the parade.
· Only Students may ride on the parade float. If you have family members who are unable to walk the entire distance, don't worry! We have a BC CHEER Section! See below.
· You can pass things out to the crowd, but NO THROWING ANY OBJECTS into the crowd!
· If possible, please use MARTA. Get off at the ARTS CENTER Station (Red & Gold Lines), just 2 blocks from our meetup spot!
· Drivers: See Info about parking HERE.
Where to GO:
REVIEW THIS MAP! When you arrive, please report to the WHEELS #1 AREA in the Marshaling Area at 10:15 AM SHARP. That Marshaling Area is located on Peachtree St. between 16th St. & West Peachtree. **Our Unit Number is Unit 17. Volunteers will meet you upon arrival to direct you.
What to WEAR:
- Students- Costume & Tennis Shoes (Bring Dance Shoes for later but leave them in the Car!!). NO WIGS. Hair clean & half up with Burke Connolly Headband. Plan to wear poodle socks. If it’s Cold we will email Friday night to wear Opaque Black Tights instead of poodle socks. You may also wear hats and/or gloves, but we are trying not to cover up the Costumes. Key words : LAYER UNDER!!!
- Parents- Your Black or Green Burke Connolly Tee w/Jeans or Black Pants. If it’s Cold---wear a Long-Sleeved Black T-shirt or Turtleneck UNDER the Tees. You may also wear hats and/or gloves, but try not to cover up the T-shirts. Layer!!
What to BRING:
Bring SNACKS and DRINKS while waiting in the Marshaling area. We will use marshaling time to practice our parade performances and also just have fun!
RAIN- This event is RAIN OR SHINE. If the forecast predicts rain, please bring a clear poncho for you and your dancers!! We love you. but BC does not provide ponchos. :)
COLD WEATHER- If it’s Cold we will email Friday night to wear Opaque Black Tights instead of poodle socks. Do NOT wear your poodle socks over tights or leggings. You may also wear hats and/or gloves, but you cannot cover up the Costumes. Key words : LAYER UNDER!!!
BC CHEER SECTION/SPECTATOR INSTRUCTIONS:
The Parade Begins at NOON. Burke Connolly Spectators are gathering at the corner of Peachtree Street & 7th Street to cheer us on & easily join us at the end! (Get off at the MIDTOWN Marta Station, walk East on 10th St., Turn Right on Peachtree, and walk 3 blocks to 7th Street)
Route Map HERE